Workshop "Fresco of the climate"
Co-working mobilization of collective intelligence Awareness of climate issues Consolidation of links between employees Learn to find your place in a co-working exercise Stimulate ideas and initiatives .
- Co-working mobilization of collective intelligence
- Awareness of climate issues
- Consolidation of links between employees
- Learn to find your place in a co-working exercise
- Stimulate ideas and initiatives
- Presentation of the rules of the fresco and its challenges
- Construction of the fresco of the climate accompanied by the animators
Materials: Color pencils, pencil, eraser
Duration: 2.5 hours per group
Capacity: 25 people maximum per group
Tatiana grouin, president of Cortex and molecular biologist by training.
Aurélie Brousse, engineer in biological techniques at the Cordeliers Research Center.
What we bring to you
Knowing how to popularize one's knowledge and one's expression is to allow better sharing of knowledge.
An increase in interdisciplinary and international collaborations.
Better understanding and productivity between departments within an institute and a company.
Knowledge of content production in order to enhance your work.
Combating fake news and information bias so that the general public reconnects with research.
Are you interested in this service ? Send us an email explaining your project, we will get back to you as soon as possible to establish a quote.