Effective date: 2021-12-19
Updated on: 2021-12-19
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used tocontact or identify you. https://www.le-cortex.com/ collects the following information:
- Usage Data
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
How We Collect Information
https://www.le-cortex.com/ collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be stored for up to 720 days after it isno longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods forreporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify youpersonally may be stored indefinitely.
How We Use Your Information
https://www.le-cortex.com/ may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- For other purposes. Cortex will use your information for data analysis to identify usagetrends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will useyour information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
- To contact you. Cortex will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form ofelectronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates whennecessary or reasonable.
How We Share Your Information
Cortex will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Cortex will share your information for any purpose with your explicitconsent.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to useyour information. They must retain your information only for the duration disclosed when requesting orreceiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use yourpersonal information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
- Analytics information. Your information might be shared with onlineanalytics tools in order to track and analyse website traffic.
- Marketing initiatives. Your information will be used for generating and sending newsletters, email marketingefforts, advertisements, and more.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Websites usecookies to help users navigate efficiently and perform certain functions. Cookies that are required forthe website to operate properly are allowed to be set without your permission. All other cookies needto be approved before they can be set in the browser.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such asuser login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg.analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profileof visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://www.le-cortex.com/utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us.However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at yourown risk.
Cortex is not responsible for the performance of websitesoperated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review theprivacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Address: Pontoise, France