Training Popularization of science
Provide science popularization tools Become aware of the importance of popularizing science for the general public , but also for their peers, whether in business or in universities .
- Provide science popularization tools
- Become aware of the importance of popularizing science for the general public, but also for their peers, whether in business or in universities.
- Open up to a network of scientists and interdisciplinary collaborations
- Introduction to science popularization
- Comics at the service of science popularization
- The place of popularization within society; problems in science
- 3D and VR in science popularization; use in business and startup
- Items; primary and secondary sources, different scriptures, doubts and questions
- Popular science formats
- Production of a podcast and recording in the studio
Equipment: A personal computer with an internet connection
Duration: 23 hours per group
Experience: from BAC +5
Capacity: Open to 5 registrants. 15 people maximum per group
Tatiana Grouin, president of Cortex and molecular biologist by training.
Alexie Kajpust, freelance graphic designer and illustrator graduated from Les Gobelins.
Aurélie Brousse, engineer in biological techniques at the Cordeliers Research Center.
Guillaume Brachet, doctor in human physiopathology-technologies for health; Founder of B2.biopharma.
Zrinko Baričević, research assistant at the Department of Biotechnology at Rijeka University in Croatia.
Clément Couvreur, sound technician and entrepreneur.
What we bring to you
Knowing how to popularize one's knowledge and one's expression is to allow better sharing of knowledge.
An increase in interdisciplinary and international collaborations.
Better understanding and productivity between departments within an institute and a company.
Knowledge of content production in order to enhance your work.
Combating fake news and information bias so that the general public reconnects with research.
Are you interested in this service ? Send us an email explaining your project, we will get back to you as soon as possible to establish a quote.