Workshop Podcast writing
Knowing how to translate one's knowledge into a dialogue accessible to everyone's understanding in a dynamic way .
- Knowing how to translate one's knowledge into a dialogue accessible to everyone's understanding in a dynamic way.
- Knowing how to use linguistic tools to bring the podcast to life and capture the listener.
- Work in a team and learn to bounce back on the passages of colleagues.
- Interest of the podcast as a popularization format
- The different types of existing podcasts
- How to write a podcast
- Putting in practice
Price: On estimate
Duration: 2 hours per group
Capacity: 15 people maximum per group
Tatiana Grouin, president of Cortex and molecular biologist by training.
Are you interested in this service ? Send us an email explaining your project, we will get back to you as soon as possible to establish a quote.
Or let us contact you with our offers.
What we bring you
Knowing how to popularize one's knowledge and what one says is to allow better sharing of knowledge.
An increase in interdisciplinary and international collaborations.
Better understanding and productivity between departments within an institute and a company.
Knowledge of content production in order to enhance your work.
Combat fake news and information bias so that the general public reconnects with research.