Workshop "Pitch your product"
Teamwork between different departments Streamline the understanding of information between departments Design a fictitious product taking into account the needs and requirements of each unit of the company Have a universal and understandable dialogue for each sector .
- Teamwork between different departments
- Streamline the understanding of information between departments
- Design a fictitious product taking into account the needs and requirements of each unit of the company
- Have a universal and understandable dialogue for each sector
- Thanks to a kit designed by Cortex, participants will form mixed groups (from different departments) and design a product together
- At the end of the design, a presentation and a speech in front of the other groups are organized, followed by a debrief
Materials: Color pencils, pencil, eraser
Duration: 2.5 hours per group
Capacity: 25 people maximum per group
Tatiana Grouin, president of Cortex and molecular biologist by training.
Aurélie Brousse, engineer in biological techniques at the Cordeliers Research Center.
What we bring to you
Knowing how to popularize one's knowledge and one's expression is to allow better sharing of knowledge.
An increase in interdisciplinary and international collaborations.
Better understanding and productivity between departments within an institute and a company.
Knowledge of content production in order to enhance your work.
Combating fake news and information bias so that the general public reconnects with research.
Are you interested in this service ? Send us an email explaining your project, we will get back to you as soon as possible to establish a quote.